Four Garlic Smell Hacks That Work!
Are you tired of your hands and fingers smelling like stinky garlic? Check out these four hacks that work to rid the garlic smell.
Your hands will smell minty fresh when you pour some mouthwash on your hands and rub together for about 10 seconds and then rinse with cold water.
As long as you don’t have cuts or scrapes on your hands, cut a lemon in half and wipe the cut side across your hands and fingers.
Massage tomato juice on your hands for about 10 seconds then rinse with cold water. The juice will neutralize the garlic smell. It’s a little weird, but we’ve seen tomato juice neutralize the odor of a dog’s fur after being sprayed by a skunk!
What? Ok, this one might be out there, but it’s effective! Rub your fingers against your kitchen faucet or stainless steel sink, then rub them under cold water to rinse.
#lovehacks #stinkygarlic #cleaningmethods #whatreallyworks
Want free anti-inflammatory recipes, downloadable resources and efficiency tips and tricks from a professional chef? Of course you do! Click here for the secret sauce!
Do you love garlic and want a healthy recipe that includes this delicious spice? This recipe comes right out of The Official Anti-Inflammatory Diet Masterclass and is delicious on salads, vegetables or used as a marinade on chicken or fish!
Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette
- 8 garlic cloves peeled
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 3 Tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Stevia or coconut palm sugar to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a small saucepan, combine the garlic, olive oil and thyme and simmer over low heat until the garlic is golden and soft, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Transfer the garlic and thyme to a blender, add the vinegar, mustard and stevia and blend until smooth. While the blender is running, add the cooled garlic oil in a thin, steady stream and blend until the dressing thickens. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Will keep in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
If you’re interested in an anti-inflammatory lifestyle and more tips like this one, check out The Official Anti-Inflammatory Diet Masterclass. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Want free anti-inflammatory recipes, downloadable resources and efficiency tips and tricks from a professional chef? Of course, you do! Click here for the secret sauce!