This meal was a customer favorite at our Paleo meal delivery company, Feed Your Vitality! Our chef loved to make recipes with curry and this was an absolute hit! As an employee, we got a free lunch every day. Let me tell you, when this was on the menu, I knew what I was having for a couple of lunches in a given week! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Thai Spring Curry with Chicken
- 1 ½ lbs chicken breast cubed
- 2 Tbsp red curry paste
- 2 Tbsp ﬁsh sauce
- 2 Tbsp garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp ginger minced
- 1 small yellow onion thinly sliced
- 21 oz coconut milk
- ½ lb cauliﬂower chopped
- ½ lb broccoli chopped
- ½ lb green beans chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper thinly sliced
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper ﬂakes or to taste
- Cilantro chopped for garnish
- Marinate chicken in curry paste, ﬁsh sauce, garlic and ginger for 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Heat a large skillet and sear chicken and onions until partially cooked and onions are translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, cauliﬂower, broccoli, green beans, peppers and seasoning. Simmer until heated thoroughly and chicken reaches internal temp of 165°F.
- Remove from heat, divide among 4 plates and add cilantro for garnish.
Want free anti-inflammatory recipes, downloadable resources and efficiency tips and tricks from a professional chef? Of course, you do! Click here for the secret sauce!