Jerk Seasoning can be used in so many different ways. We always hear about Jerk Chicken but did you ever think of the other ways you can use jerk seasoning?
- Mix it into guacamole for a twist to the usual dip
- Mix in with your scrambled eggs for a little creativity to your breakfast table
- Make a delicious sandwich spread by mixing it into mayonnaise
- Sprinkle it on your sweet potato fries to spice them up
- Add it to tuna for an added zip
- Sprinkle on veggies to create a new taste
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp cayenne pepper or to taste
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp coconut palm sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients; store in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
Want free anti-inflammatory recipes, downloadable resources and efficiency tips and tricks from a professional chef? Of course, you do! Click here for the secret sauce!