It’s me, Chef Ashley, and I hope that you have been well. Most of us already know the importance of reducing inflammation by eating an anti-inflammatory diet. Simply put, it is important to heal your gut and improve your health from the inside out if you want to lose weight and feel great. Some of you may even think that the process of achieving amazing health and your ultimate weight is complicated and unattainable. Today, I want to tell you that it doesn’t have to be. I’m here to share the good news.
I want to introduce you to Amanda, a happy customer who also had her doubts. Still, she took the leap, invested in herself by following The Official Anti-Inflammatory Diet Protocol, and now has dropped 15 pounds and is sleeping through the night for the first time in years!
“I have tried everything and when I mean everything it is true!!!!”
For years I thought I was doing everything right and something was wrong with me. I would have my blood tested for thyroid or other weight-related issues. I would try different medicines and many diet/exercise programs. Since 2016 I could not drop more than 3 lbs without starving myself and then gaining it back the minute I ate “healthy foods.” I have suffered mentally and physically, not knowing what else I could do to change it.”
She started the program, and here’s what happened…
The weight melted off instantly, and my sleep improved in almost 48 hrs! I never could sleep past 90 mins. I would constantly wake up throughout the night and ended up being exhausted all day. I go to sleep now and wake up more exhilarated and refreshed than ever before sleeping uninterrupted for at least 6-7 hours.
What a great story, right?? All because she decided to take the first step and purchase The Official Anti-Inflammatory Diet Masterclass!
Amanda was able to:
- Finally lose weight after years of trying “literally everything.”
- Sleep through the night after only 48 hours of making the recommended dietary changes.
- Wake up more exhilarated and refreshed than ever before.
She took action, never gave up and had this to say…
I will admit it’s been rough in some ways, where I have accidentally eaten something that (caused inflammation) it would set me back and the pain would be the reminder why I have to be extremely focused on ingredients and how things are cooked. The toxins did cause a little acne but nothing that was very noticeable. The irritability is real! I know it will pass but the mood swings have been hard, and crabbiness sneaks up on you so I have to be more diligent about what is an important stressor or what is being manifested because my body is missing the toxicity of (my inflammatory triggers). All of the hardest parts or times have been worth the overall experience. I wish I would have found this sooner and I look forward to what months to a year will look like with my new and only lifestyle 🙂
Thank you for your passion to share and help others. “
Think it sounds great, but wondering if it’s really possible? If you take nothing else away from this email, know this: Getting your body back into balance is TOTALLY DOABLE. (Really, it is.)
You DON’T need:
- To keep restricting calories and exercising to death.
- Suffering from inflammatory conditions that cause miserable symptoms such as joint pain, headaches, hormonal imbalance, weight gain, digestive issues, high blood pressure and more.
- To spend hours searching through conflicting information that is difficult to understand and leaves you frustrated and unsure where to start.
The Official Anti-Inflammatory Diet Masterclass is working for others who have “literally tried everything and failed.” It will work for you too. This course teaches the principles you need to know, gives you everything you need to start and maintain an AI lifestyle and is the key to solving the inflammatory havoc in your system that keeps you from losing weight and feeling great. You get exactly what you need with The Official Anti-Inflammatory Diet Masterclass. The course is designed specifically for people over 40 who are starting to feel like something is in the way of losing weight and living their fullest healthiest life.
Don’t worry; we have your back. You will understand exactly:
- Where and how to start
- What foods are likely to cause the symptoms that you are suffering from
- Exactly what to buy to stock your pantry
- How to make delicious food swaps so that you do not miss favorite inflammatory foods
- What you can do to save time and money with this lifestyle
- How to stay on track when eating out
And as a bonus, you will have over 500 incredibly delicious recipes specifically designed for home cooks by professional anti-inflammatory chef Ashley Nanney.
You will also have access to Chef Ashley through our online Facebook group, where you can connect with others and exchange recipes with like-minded individuals.
The only way you can fail is by not starting!
By joining us in The Official Anti-Inflammatory Diet Masterclass, you will have lifetime access to everything you need to lead a life that is:
- Full of Energy
- Feeling Beautiful
- And ABSOLUTELY delicious!
I know that can be scary. I was there once too. There are a million reasons why now is not the right time, but, if not now, when?
Remember Amanda’s story. She took action, and because she did, she felt the amazing effects in less than a month, and you can too. If you’re struggling to lose weight and feel great – then The Official Anti-Inflammatory Diet Masterclass is for YOU.
When you enroll in The Official Anti-Inflammatory Diet Masterclass within the next 30 days, you will get this limited-time discount of 20% by using the code 30DAYTHANKS when you check out.
I’m SO excited because I love giving away amazing discounts to action-takers 🙂 The choice is yours. If you’ve ever wondered how you can achieve Amanda’s results, it doesn’t get any clearer and better than this. Act fast, because this limited-time discount will expire in 30 days!
And as an added bonus, Amanda told us that her favorite recipe from our meal delivery company was our Applewood Smoked BBQ Pork. We will share that recipe here to get you started!
Applewood Smoked BBQ Pork
- Slow Cooker
- Instant Pot
- 2 ½ lbs boneless pork shoulder or butt
- 1 apple peeled, cored and diced small
- ½ large yellow onion diced
- 1 ½ lbs green beans snapped
- 3 lbs sweet potatoes wedged
- ¼ - ½ cup Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 2 Tbsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp salt
- 2 Tbsp cumin
- ½ quart barbecue sauce no sugar added
- See options in Notes below for pulled pork preparation. Choose from oven, slow cooker or Instant Pot methods.
- Once pork is prepared, preheat oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Toss sweet potatoes with 2 Tbsp olive oil and season with 2 tsp each salt, pepper, granulated garlic and cumin, or to taste. Place in a single layer on one prepared baking sheet. Roast for 25 minutes or until fork-tender.
- Toss green beans with 1 Tbsp olive oil and season with 1 tsp each salt, pepper and granulated garlic, or to taste. Place in a single layer on one prepared baking sheet. Roast for 18-20 minutes.
- Plate evenly with pulled pork (topped or tossed with barbecue sauce), green beans and sweet potatoes.
Notes for Pulled Pork preparation
- Sear (optional): Heat a few tablespoons of oil in a Dutch oven pot over medium-high heat. Add the meat and sear for a few seconds on all sides.
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 300°F. To the pork, add apple, onion, minced garlic, liquid smoke, 2 tsp each salt, pepper and cumin, or to taste. Mix well. Cover pot with lid and cook for 3 hours. Remove lid and cook for an additional 1-2 hours, until pork is tender and easily pulls apart with a fork. Remove from oven and shred meat. Top or toss with barbecue sauce.
- Slow Cooker Method: Place pork in slow cooker and add apple, onion, minced garlic, liquid smoke, 2 tsp each salt, pepper and cumin, or to taste. Mix well. Cover and cook on low 8 hours or high for 4-5 hours, until pork is tender and shreds easily with a fork. Top or toss with barbecue sauce.
- Instant Pot Method: Place pork in instant pot and add apple, onion, minced garlic, liquid smoke, 2 tsp each salt, pepper and cumin, or to taste. Mix well. Cook on Manual/High pressure for 70 minutes. When timer beeps, allow the pot to naturally release pressure, about 15 minutes longer. Remove lid and shred the meat. Top or toss with barbecue sauce.
Note for Barbecue Sauce
- If you prefer to make your own anti-inflammatory barbecue sauce, click here for a homemade recipe!
Want free anti-inflammatory recipes, downloadable resources and efficiency tips and tricks from a professional chef? Of course, you do! Click here for the secret sauce!